(Lighthouse of Media Professionals)
A Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Bilingual Media Quarterly
30th National Webinar
राजस्थान विश्वविद्यालय की 75 वर्षों की ऐतिहासिक यात्रा पर केंद्रित लगभग 17 मिनट की यह फिल्म वैश्विक महामारी के दौर में लगभग 2 दिन की शूटिंग के आधार पर विश्वविद्यालय के कुलपति प्रोफेसर राजीव जैन और … Read More
New Edition E-Books
Half an hour film made by Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi on my academic & professional journey.
Media Quarterly Journal Communication Today’s issue of Jan-March, 2022 will have the insights based upon
‘Digital Media: Opportunities and Challenges‘
Media teachers, professionals and scholars are welcome to submit their research papers /articles on any relevant area of the theme up to 3000 words in Hindi or English language till 30th November, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 is the Silver Jubilee Year of Communication Today and am feeling proud to share the special issues that have been published throughout these twenty five years….
- Changing Values in Journalism (July – Sept 1998)
- A Compendium of Code of Conduct for Media Professionals (January- June 1999)
- Kargil Special (January- March 2000)
- Select Bibliography on Journalism and Mass Communication (April to September 2000)
- Interplay of Print and Electronic Media (October-December 2000)
- Journalism and PR Education Special (January- June 2001)
- Media and Human Rights (April – September 2002)
- Covid-19 and Media (April – December 2020)
- 100 years of Media Education in India (January- March 2021)
- Media Education: Critical Thoughts (April to June 2021)
For more details please visit to our website