(Lighthouse of Media Professionals)
A Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Bilingual Media Quarterly
33rd National Webinar: Media Syllabus: Indian Thinkers & Thoughts
32nd National Webinar: Mission Shakti- Women Empowerment and Gender Justice
Half an hour film made by Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi on my academic & professional journey.
New Edition E-Books
राजस्थान विश्वविद्यालय की 75 वर्षों की ऐतिहासिक यात्रा पर केंद्रित लगभग 17 मिनट की यह फिल्म वैश्विक महामारी के दौर में लगभग 2 दिन की शूटिंग के आधार पर विश्वविद्यालय के कुलपति प्रोफेसर राजीव जैन और … Read More
Media Quarterly Journal Communication Today’s issue of Jan-March, 2022 will have the insights based upon
‘Digital Media: Opportunities and Challenges‘
Media teachers, professionals and scholars are welcome to submit their research papers /articles on any relevant area of the theme up to 3000 words in Hindi or English language till 15th November 2021 at email@example.com.
2021 is the Silver Jubilee Year of Communication Today and am feeling proud to share the special issues that have been published throughout these twenty-five years….
- Changing Values in Journalism (July – Sept 1998)
- A Compendium of Code of Conduct for Media Professionals (January- June 1999)
- Kargil Special (January- March 2000)
- Select Bibliography on Journalism and Mass Communication (April to September 2000)
- Interplay of Print and Electronic Media (October-December 2000)
- Journalism and PR Education Special (January- June 2001)
- Media and Human Rights (April – September 2002)
- Covid-19 and Media (April – December 2020)
- 100 years of Media Education in India (January- March 2021)
- Media Education: Critical Thoughts (April to June 2021)
For more details please visit our website